Touring Intelligence in Portable Loudspeakers
Ever since we first started developing professional audio equipment in the 1960ís, we've made it our goal to stay at the forefront of the technology curve. Drawing on decades of experience as a true industry innovator, we don't merely utilize cutting -edge technologies- we create them. With the express purpose of making the most powerful and reliable high-resolution speakers possible, we assembled a specialized team of Yamaha's most skilled engineers to examine, and improve on, every detail of loudspeaker design. This passion for innovation served as the impetus for an intensive collaboration with loudspeaker giant NEXO, adding their insight and expertise as an industry leader in touring-grade sound reinforcement to the development of our DSR, DXR and DXS Series speakers. As a result of working closely with NEXO's engineers at their state-of-the-art facility, our team adopted a new approach to some crucial aspects of these speakersí design. The detailed analysis of the transducers, thorough testing of the enclosures' acoustic properties and optimized limiter setting all contributed to higher SPL delivered with stunning clarity and an unsurpassed level of reliability.
By incorporating touring-grade technology into these speakers, we've succeeded in creating the most powerful and
dependable high-performance, active loudspeakers...ever.
* Ultra-Precise 48Bit DSP Processing for High-Definition Sound
* Intelligent Dynamic Control for Consistent Clarity at Any Output Level
* Extensive DSP Protection Functions for Maximum Output
* High-Efficiency 1100W Class-D Amplifiers
* Intelligent Onboard 3-Channel Mixer
* Superior Components. Unequaled Performance.
* Durable, Compact ABS Enclosures
* Symmetrical Enclosure Design for Mirror-Mode Floor Monitoring
* Dual-Angle Pole Mount Socket
* Rigging Points for Standard Eye-Bolts and Optional U-Brackets
Got a question about this product? Contact Us
The Music Store, Inc.
9120C E. 31st. Street
Tulsa, OK. 74145
Phone: (918) 664-7333 * Fax: (918) 664-9597 * Toll Free: 1-888-503-7196
Terms of Service