Based upon Genz-Benz's low-weight, compact, Class-D amplifier technology, this 1x10 Shenandoah Compak 300 combo amp delivers warm, rich tone and phenomenal output in a surprisingly compact model. The Shenandoah Compak 300 combo offers an attractive, creative, lightweight cabinet design and unique removable amplifier chassis feature. This allows the player to extract the amp and use it for larger venues, transporting it in the pocket of a guitar gig bag.
The Shenandoah Compak 300 amplifier offers 2 preamp channels with identical EQ networks, XLR and 1/4" inputs, phase switch, studio quality DSP, and output LED peak indicators. The rear panel offers 3 XLR Direct Out options, effects loop, aux input, headphone jack, and 2 speaker outputs. The amplifier uses a universal power supply so that the Shenandoah Compak 300 can be used with any voltage around the world without modification.
This micro acoustic combo amp produces astonishingly high output and warm, natural tone with pristine clarity. Its neodymium 10" woofer and soft dome tweeter combine to deliver exceptional versatility in a 17-lb. package. A tweeter level control is provided for increased tonal flexibility.
* 175W Output
* 10" Speaker and Tweeter
* Lightweight Class D Power Amp Technology
* 2 Channel Preamp Design with XLR and 1/4" Inputs
* All Channel Inputs Mix Together
* Active 3-Band EQ with Sweepable Midrange
* Studio Quality DSP with 15 Preset Programs
* Phantom Power for Condenser Mics
* 3 Separate Direct Outputs
* Auxiliary Input
* Headphone Jack
* Comfortable Leather Strap Handle
* Lightweight Plywood Construction
* Protective Metal Speaker Grille.
* Extension Speaker Jack
* Bottom-mounted Tilt Foot