Getting great sound for live performance used to be a big deal. Now all you need is a STAGEPAS 300 or STAGEPAS 500! Whichever system you choose, you have a high-performance live-sound system that will deliver your music or message wherever you go, indoors or out. Yamahas STAGEPAS 300 has already become the portable PA system of choice for legions of musicians on the move, and now the STAGEPAS 500 is available for situations in which a little extra power and channel capacity is needed.
STAGEPAS 500 Features
* XLR and phone-jack inputs on mono channels, and phone-jack and RCA pin-jack inputs on stereo channels allow connection to a wide range of sources * Conveniently store cables, microphones, and other small necessities in the speaker accessory compartment for a truly streamlined traveling system
* High Quality mic preamps Phantom power switch (+ 48V)
* Built-in equalization and reverb add the finishing touches to your sound.
* The STAGEPAS 500 watt stereo mixer can be used either while installed in the speaker compartment or detached for easy positioning and access
* The STAGEPAS mixer can be mounted on a microphone stand using the optional BMS-10A adaptor for convenient positioning at any height
* Auto Limiter prevents overload damage to power amplifier and speakers
* Speaker cables included
* Switchable phantom power for the four microphone/line inputs
* The built-in high-quality reverb is indispensable for great vocal sound
* System weight 53 lbs
The basics remain the same: an incredibly lightweight, portable, easy-to-use PA system consisting of a pair of high-performance speakers with a built-in powered mixer. You can be set up and playing in a matter of minutes, and then packed away and on the road again with the same ease and speed when you're done. And all of this is provided with no compromise in sound quality or versatility, plus some advanced features you normally would expect to find in systems in this class.
Complete with Speakers, Powered Mixer, and Cables
All-in-one STAGEPAS systems come with a pair of top-quality passive 2-way speakers, a versatile powered mixer, and even a pair of speaker cables!
Dual 250-Watt Amplifiers
Two 250-watt power amplifiers can fill surprisingly large clubs or rooms, or project your sound over a considerable distance outdoors. The class-D power amplifier has been painstakingly designed to deliver superior sound quality as well as reliability in a remarkably compact unit.
Versatile 10-channel Mixer with Monitor and Record Outputs
If there are a lot of members in your band, or you simply have a lot of sources to mix, the STAGEPAS 500 gives you 10 input channels in all: four mono microphone/line inputs and three stereo line inputs. The additional stereo channel can used for either a stereo or mono source. In addition to the main speaker outputs the mixer has line outputs that can be used to connect additional powered speakers for monitoring, and to send the mixer's output to a recording device.
Built-in Channel Compression/Limiting
Channels 1 and 2 feature LIMIT/COMP switches that let you apply either limiting or compression to those channels. Limiting can be useful to prevent input overload and distortion with sources that have a wide dynamic range, while compression can add punch to vocals, bass, guitar, and other sources while smoothing out the sound and helping it to ride better in the mix.
Got a question about this product? Contact Us
The Music Store, Inc.
9120C E. 31st. Street
Tulsa, OK. 74145
Phone: (918) 664-7333 * Fax: (918) 664-9597 * Toll Free: 1-888-503-7196
Terms of Service